ATS INTRODUCES SAFETY CENTER™
FEATURING THE INNOVATIVE SHIELDSAFE SAFETY SHOWERS
ATS helps customers in heavy industries like oil and gas, chemicals, manufacturing, utilities, and others align, improve, and implement their safety programs. We specialize in safety showers and create value and outcomes for our customers in terms of safety compliance and performance.
PROTECT YOUR EMPLOYEES
Your employees are your greatest assets. A safe workforce maintains production, improves employee trust and morale, and substantially reduces liability to your plant and management.
AN ABUNDANCE OF LOOK-ALIKE SAFETY PRODUCTS
Today, there are dozens of safety manufacturers selling to multiple industries. Most of these companies develop products simply to compete with their competition—creating an abundance of look-alike products that may or may not satisfy the needs of your company.
WE CHOOSE TO THINK DIFFERENTLY
ATS works directly with safety management professionals and engineers to provide safety solutions that often fall outside the box of typical safety shower product lines. We’ve solved dozens of unique safety problems for our customers and have subsequently incorporated these solutions into our Safety Center™ product line. The result is one of the most innovative safety and comprehensive product lines on the market.
Going beyond traditional safety showers, ATS’ largest safety shower—Fortress can be designed to provide other commonly required safety options, such as a defibrillator, stretcher, eye and ear protection, bandaging, and other necessary safety products. We customize safety shower solutions to meet our customers’ unique requirements and needs.
INNOVATIVE SAFETY SHOWERS THAT SIMPLY PERFORM BETTER
Over the years, requests from our customers have influenced our product line development. ShieldSafe safety showers are designed, built, and customized to meet these unique needs and include innovative solutions tailored for specific industries as well as many traditional applications.
ASSEMBLY CERTIFIED – THE NEW, HIGHER STANDARD OF SAFETY
The state of Washington now requires safety showers to be Assembly Certified. Due to the higher standard of safety required to earn this certification, it is becoming increasingly popular even outside of Washington.
To earn the distinction of Assembly Certified, every component of a safety shower must be certified by an OSHA-approved testing lab. In addition, the entire unit, as an assembly, must be certified. ShieldSafe is the first—and still the only—Assembly Certified shower available.
QUALITY YOU CAN BET YOUR LIFE ON
Because ShieldSafe uses only the highest quality materials, you can trust that your shower will work correctly every time—especially when you need it most. ShieldSafe parts are highly durable, resulting in lower maintenance costs and longer-lasting, more reliable showers.
TOP 5 REASONS CUSTOMERS CHOOSE SHIELDSAFE
- State and Federal Compliance. Laws and private industry standards are in place to protect employees’ health and safety. Strict adherence to these laws and standards protects both corporations and their managing personnel from liability related to safety showers and eyewashes. ATS is a leader in safety shower compliance and will help instruct your personnel on how to meet state and federal regulations.
- Event Foresight. You never know if you are fully prepared until it’s too late. For years, ATS has created custom safety shower solutions for the oil and gas industry. We have been listening to, adapting to, and inventing for our customers. We’ve implemented what we have learned in our innovative safety shower product line, ShieldSafe.
- Location, Location, Location. Many factors should be considered when selecting the best safety shower equipment for your location. Climate, potable water and power supply, hazard classification requirements, and number of personnel are just a few factors to consider. ATS offers a full product line of safety showers to meet these needs and effectively protect your employees. We have designed modular safety showers for hard-to-access and low-ceiling areas, as well as above-grade foundations to eliminate the high costs and liabilities of digging at refinery sites.
- Lack of On-Site Water or Power. Many locations that require safety shower protection lack a potable water source at the point of risk. ShieldSafe’s self-contained, gravity-fed showers provide ANSI and OSHA-compliant protection in remote, low-flow, and no-water environments. Our best-in-class Safety Rig mobile safety shower is available for purchase or rental, with full maintenance services included.
- Easy to Update and Customize. It can become time-consuming and expensive to keep up with ever-changing government regulations and safety industry standards. The answer is a shower that is easily updated and/or customized, thus saving hassle and expensive replacement costs. ATS’s ShieldSafe shower line is adaptive and designed to meet your requirements today—and for years to come.
INNOVATIVE EXPERTS IN BUILDING SOLUTIONS
ShieldSafe safety showers are created and backed by the most innovative problem-solving team in the industry. The resulting products are safer, longer lasting, and more cost effective—making ShieldSafe the smartest choice for both business and safety.
Our specialists are ready to help in any situation, whether it’s an emergency trailer delivery or a long-term design and build-out. We’re just a phone call away.
YOU’LL LIKE WORKING WITH OUR PEOPLE
In business, you want to work with bright, hard-working, honest people who tell you what you need to know—not just what you want to hear. At ATS, we work hard to earn your respect by providing solutions to your specific problems. You’ll not only appreciate what we do, but also how we do it.
ASK US ABOUT YOUR UNIQUE SAFETY NEEDS
Safety Center and ShieldSafe safety showers are created and backed by our innovative problem-solving engineering team. Our consultants are ready to help in any situation, whether you need an emergency trailer delivered or are planning a custom shower design and build-out.
Call us today, and we’ll get started on a smart, economical solution for your plant.